Arts Partners for Learning (APL) currently works with 25 community partners who offer about 50 educational programs to Western New York schools in 8 counties. View current program offerings by clicking on a program partner below.
APL Cultural Partners
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- Buffalo Architecture Foundation
- Buffalo Audubon Society
- Buffalo Museum of Science
- Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Buffalo Zoo
- Darwin Martin House Restoration Corporation
- Explore & More Children’s Museum
- Explore Buffalo
- Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum
- Hull Family Home & Farmstead
- Infinity Visual and Performing Arts
- Latin American Cultural Association
- Neglia Ballet
- Roycroft Campus
- Shakespeare in Delaware Park
- Shea’s Performing Arts Center
- Squeaky Wheel/ Buffalo Media Resources
- Starlight Studio and Art Galleries
- Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site
- Tifft Nature Preserve
- Ujima Company
- Western New York Book Arts Center
- University at Buffalo Anderson Gallery
Note that some programs take place at a designated time of the year, or around a featured exhibit or performance and may not be available throughout the year. In some cases, final costs will be determined upon school request.
SCHOOL PROGRAM APPLICATION: APL offers programs to schools throughout the eight counties of Western New York at a low cost during the school year. The APL School Application 2017-18 is now available for WNY schools to apply for creative learning programs that can take place between September – June during the academic school year.
If you are interested in accessing one these APL programs (and you are not submitting a School Program Application), please call (716) 881-0917 or send an email to email@example.com.